Music

Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Questions

As most of you know, I am currently working on a project that is intended on changing our community. "Bless you" bags are just the beginning of my design. I fully intend on making a difference, not only in our community but in our world. In order to make the changes I am trying to make, I need business skills and financial stability. Helping others who don't have money of their own can be difficult when you are also lacking the funds to help them. For this reason, a majority of my questions will be about business. I already know what I want to do, the real question is how am I going to do it.

1. My first question is for those business owners who built their business off of nothing, how were you able to become as successful as you are today when you started at the bottom?

2. What were the first steps you took in pursuing your dreams?

3. How did you react when things didn't seem to go as planned? What kept you motivated during the hardships of your business? How did you preserve during the tough times?

4. What was your social media strategy?

5. Do you have any advice to offer a young entrepreneur? If so, how did you apply this advice to your experience?

6. How do I acquire and retain customers?

7. What if I get into a financial rut? How do I find my way out of it without severing my business and those involved?

8.  How much time did you spend on your business?

9.  How does your business generate income? How did you gain clientele?

10. How do I determine my start up costs and other expenses?

No comments:

Post a Comment