Music

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education .

I'm not fully conscious on what I want to do and how I want to do it. However, I do know that I would like to help people in some way shape or form. Not just people individually but as a whole. I don't want to be a social worker or become a therapist, I plan to go big or go home. Maybe I can create a business known nationwide that is dedicated to paying it forward and bringing other up so that we can strengthen ourselves as a nation. I'm not fully aware on what I want this business to be or how I want it to work, but whenever I start thinking about who I'm going to be ten, twenty years from now, I see a successful businesswomen out to make a change in the way the world works. Through this class I hope to earn better people skills and hopefully get a more clear vision on what I really want to do and how I'm going to do it. I also want to gain more experience in helping others.

If that doesn't work out then all I want to leave with is the confidence that I will be the best college student I can be when I leave for school. My idea above is such a jumbled mess that solely depending on it to work out for my education would be a waste of time. I honestly don't know my future, that's why I really want to focus on my actual education. Studying and time management skills with the grades to prove it. All of my experience would show in my grades and work. If anything, I really want to walk down that graduation stage knowing that I have the tools and motivation needed to find myself and my purpose. The only real way to do that is by taking advantage of my education and getting everything that I possibly can out of it .

Peers. Public. Experts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment