Music

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

I would like to say that a lot about me would stay the same, but that's not the case. I don't want to be the same Jasmine. I want to grow, learn and mature. Once I'm graduated and packed for college I'm leaving the old me. Tis' the season for change!

Similarities:

  • Unknown


Differences:

  • Happiness
  • Maturity
  • Motivation
  • Drive
  • Success
  • Confidence
  • Bigger and better goals
Though I have plans to change and grow, many people don't. I feel like it all depends on the path that is chosen after graduation. Most people who move out and move on with their lives seem to change for the better and from what it seems, more than a handful who stay seem to stay the same for the worse. Alas, none of my plans will matter if I fail to balance my wants and my needs. I need to learn discipline and realize that what I need will soon fold over and blend into what I want and overall what I desire. Success is nothing without a few sacrifices.


No comments:

Post a Comment