Music

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

LAUNCH

My six questions and answer can be located in this prezi.

I haven't gotten much feedback from my peers, but I have been talking to a few people in both AP English and Expository Comp who share my same passion. I've been doing a lot of thinking and I'm hoping to actually launch this project. I would like to stat contacting individuals who have made businesses out of helping others and spend some time learning to understand them.I would also like to start doing more community service and start giving out "God bless you" bags to those who are less fortunate. God bless you bags contain basic necessities such as soap, tooth brushes, food, water, etc. They are to be carried around and given to those you see around the street. Over time, I'm hoping to get a large sum of people carrying them and giving them out. I would also like to work on somewhat of a "Pay it forward' business. We would help others get back on their feet and get into the world. Helping them with job applications, resumes, interviews, interview attire and job training in hopes that one day that person helps someone else who has been in the struggle. I would also like to start a program for the elderly and youth that encourage young people to stay in school and get an education and to also aid taking care of our elderly. Each person we help will have a customer testimonial or review on our help so that we can spread our good intentions to others and expand our business. It seems like a lot now, but I was taught that faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains, I'm not giving up until there's absolutely nothing left to give in my life. I fully intend on planting seeds of faith and helping them grow. Together we can make a better world and create lives worth living.

No comments:

Post a Comment