Music

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I am here.

My blog hasn't exactly been up to par lately. It's getting harder to grasp my future when it seems so far away. Funding college seems near impossible with my parents income and my effort has suffered significantly. Though my actions don't back this up, I have given a lot of time to thinking about big questions, senior projects and collaborative working groups. Lately I've been focusing my efforts towards my senior project and a collaborative working group that's been on my mind lately. I recently discovered that there are a group of peers who are also unsure of their majors and futures but we all share the same interest in helping people. I'm hoping to meet with them and discuss what our passions are and hopefully turn our interests into a group dedicated to helping others. Once this group is started, I hope to keep in contact with these students throughout college and maybe even collaborate on our own business together. It may sound a little far fetched now, but I have faith. I'm just praying that I can get it together before It's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment