Music

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Look at my brain !

My Masterpiece requires a lot of collaboration. To be honest, I'm not one who likes relying on others. It's very easy to flake or have plans shift last minute. Though working with others increases production at times, it's very easy to slow things down if people don't completely do their part. My Masterpiece, does however, reflect my thought process. I'm one to help others and it sickens my soul to see people mistreat people. I feel like we all have roles to play and it's very important that we all play our part.

For the most part, my older sister was my inspiration for this product. She created "God Bless You" bags for her church. All of the members made their own bags with their own funds. I simply hacked it so that students could use it to begin changing the community.

Aside from that, I really have no other remarks on my Masterpiece. At least, not until it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment