Music

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Please excuse my absence.

I'm aware that I haven't been posting on my blog very often but I do have a plausible reason. I have been spending the past week stressing out over my launch project. There seem to be obstacles at every turn when it comes to this project. I've been giving 125 % of my energy to make this work. The quote on my blog is "run til I finish" and even though times are getting tough, I can't give up just yet. I'm really hoping to make this rap battle for the homeless work. I believe with enough support and a little more elbow grease, we can make this work out (almost) as planned. Instead of holding votes for teachers, I would like to ask students for donations to help us make our care packages for the homeless. We would make announcements on social media over the weekends and throughout early next week then also make an announcement before the rally, during the rally, and before we crown the winners at the rally. I'm hoping to come back 10 times as strong once this rally is over while I'm on break.  I really don't like being behind on my work, but I also dislike unfinished projects. This project is more than just a grade to me, it's designed to help and comfort others. And if it means taking a lower grade for the time being, then I'm willing to make that sacrifice. I won't stop trying until there's nothing left to try for.

Wish me luck guys ! I'll be back with you as soon as physically possible !!

No comments:

Post a Comment