Music

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WHAT A CHARACTER !

Last year I read a book called Tyrell, it was the story of young African-American teenager from the Bronx. Hes live in the homeless shelter with his mom and younger brother ever since his father was incarcerated, due to his mothers refusal to work he is forced to try to find ways to earn money. While seeking ways to earn money, he seeks shelter from his girlfriend. The book shows all of Tyrells tests and trials and how he never gives up or stops trying to overcome them. This book spoke to me in many ways on multiple volumes and I've carried Tyrells character in my heart since the day I began the book. Tyrell was a very dynamic character, he learned from his mistakes and always kept fighting for what he believed in. He faced many trials and tribulations but never let them hold him back. To me he symbolized strength, he never gave up or stopped trying, even when it seemed like there was no escape. In many ways he was an inspiration, though not all of his decisions were good, he never lost his focus and his strength gave me strength.

You can read more about Tyrell here.

No comments:

Post a Comment